European Vocational Training Association
The European Vocational Training Association – EVTA, is a leading European network in the field of Vocational Education and Training, representing VET providers across Europe. Established in Belgium in 1998 as an International No-Profit Association (AISBL), EVTA is the result of the cooperation between VET providers from different EU countries in the framework of the Euroqualification project.
In the last decade, EVTA has evolved into an important stakeholder in the field of VET and human capital development, participating in various cooperation and concertation tables, providing support and representing thousands of national training providers and, in certain cases, national employment services.It focuses on the development of VET within the framework outlined by Europe 2020, through:
- enhancing of the quality of VET.
- promoting the cooperation of VET providers/businesses.
- providing specific expertise.
- disseminating the work based VET approach.
- cooperating in the European dialogue involving institutions, stakeholders, social partners and training providers.