European Vocational Training Association
In the last decade, EVTA has evolved into an important stakeholder in the field of VET and human capital development, participating in various cooperation and concertation tables, providing support and representing thousands of national training providers and, in certain cases, national employment services.
It focuses on the development of VET within the framework outlined by Europe 2020, through:
- enhancing of the quality of VET.
- promoting the cooperation of VET providers/businesses.
- providing specific expertise.
- disseminating the work based VET approach.
- cooperating in the European dialogue involving institutions, stakeholders, social partners and training providers.
EVTA has specific expertise in: restructuring process in enterprises, learning outcomes based approaches, work-based learning, internationalisation in VET, mobility and the use and implementation of the European reference tools (ECVET, EQF, EQAVET, EUropass, NFIL) among others.