Work package 2 - Networking
Work Package number 2 of the VENHANS project tackles one of the main themes addressed by the VENHANS project, ie. Networking. More specifically, it pursues two of the objectives set already by the call for proposals, namely: 1. The establishment or strengthening of networks and partnerships among VET providers at a national, regional or sectoral level. The VENHANS project is addressing this goal:
- by aiming to increase the representativeness of VET providers at national/regional level, expanding memberships and stimulating VET networking, particularly between VET providers and companies, with a special focus on territories under-represented in the VET policies definition.
- through the promotion of VET provision’s quality improvement, propagating the concept of excellence in VET, exploiting best VET learning tools and practices, fostering the concept of benchmarking as a reference to create development strategies, adopting bottom- up approaches to valorize local contributions.
The enhancement of cooperation among European umbrella organizations of VET providers. The VENHANS project is addressing this goal by means of the work of the VET4EU2 platform, allowing maximum synergies and joint efforts to sustain and support decision makers in the VET policies development and deployment in all EU member states.
How are we going to achieve this?
The activities foreseen by WP2- Networking revolve around 4 main tasks:
This task is aimed to foster a “networking attitude” among VET actors (stakeholders, public and private providers, schools, managers, teachers and trainers) of all Europe. The demonstration of real benefits deriving from local and international networking should be based on a clear evaluation of strengths/weaknesses and opportunities/threats that networking activity can have at national and international level.
There are two products to help to achieve the goal of this task:
1. NETWORKING ROAD MAP
The Networking Road Map provides a list of potential new members, association special pricing policy, specific information plan, peer learning and networking visits, etc. leading to the extension of the partnerships.
Download the paper HERE.
Information on the event which facilitated the development of the Networking Road Map available HERE.
2. NETWORKING PEER LEARNING REVIEWS
Peer Learning Reviews are there to support the Networking Road Map and are organized in four different under-represented countries, with the aim of visiting interested new partners and setting up networking agreements.
Peer Learning Review
VENHANS Peer Learning Kick-off Meeting
1. VENHANS PEER LEARNING KICK-OFF MEETING, Trieste, 13/10/2021
- VENHANS Peer Learning Kick-off Meeting – presentation by ENAIP and EVTA
- Networking Lab Session
- Matrix with Areas of Improvement
2. ONLINE PEER LEARNING – Albania 19-20/5/2022
3. ONLINE PEER LEARNING – Kosovo 30/5/2022
4. ONLINE PEER LEARNING – Montenegro 31/5/2022
- VENHANS Peer Learning Meeting Networking Enhancement – Montenegro
- VENHANS Peer Review Report – Montenegro
5. FINAL PLR – Brussels 21/09/2022
1st Excellence Centres Management Meeting: A Symphony of Excellence
Online event, 27/05/2021.
2nd Excellence Centres Management Meeting: Joint CoVEs Initiative
3rd Excellence Centres Management Meeting VET Directors’ meeting for Excellence
ETF ENE Excellence Without Borders Presentation
4Th Excellence Centres Management Meeting – An excellent transition: Boosting cooperation in the green sector through Centres of Vocational Excellence
Online event, 08/06/2022.
GO+Learn is a model and a methodology that interconnects key representatives of VET and education, economy/production and institutional stakeholders. Such networking is guided by a clear and shared strategy aiming at the improvement of the VET system and at matching the demands of the labour market, to:
- organise Initiatives of non-formal/in-formal learning for teachers, trainers and learners through thematic seminars/visits carried out in companies
- promote experiences of the “in company seminars to improve teaching methodologies and orientation for students.
GO+EUROPE MEETING & LAUNCH CONFERENCE:
- GO+EUROPE ANIMATORS MEETING – online, 29/10/2020
- GO+EUROPE LAUNCH CONFERENCE: Partnership between Companies and Educational Institutions – Brussels, 21/09/2022
The main product of this activity is a publication based on the outcome of the discussions of the EVTA international expert group, summarising the main findings on two identified topics (1- work-based learning challenges: remote working and e-learning; 2- technology enhanced learning and distance training). It will serve as a policy document including also a set of recommendations for the European Commission.
Thematic Expert Groups, online, 16/06/2022
- Working Groups follow-up:
- WG Digital Transition
Follow up summary for the Group Meeting held on 08/09/2022
Preliminary Meeting on 08/09/2022
- WG Environment and fight against climate change
Follow-up summary for the Group Meeting held on 07/09/2022
- WG Social Inclusion
- WG Participation in Democratic Life
- Thematic Expert Groups, Brussels, 21/09/2022:
- Thematic Expert Groups Agenda
- Thematic Expert Groups preparatory documents on Participation in Democratic Life, the Digital Transition, the Environment and the Fight against Climate Change, and Social Inclusion and Diversity
- Thematic Expert Groups Presentation
- Final Publication