Work package 3 - Capacity Building
The VENHANS WP3 – Capacity Building’s aims at collecting all the processes capable of empowering VET professionals’ knowledge and skills, VET providers’ attractiveness and quality of provision and VET stakeholders networking involvement, internalisation attitude towards VET learners.
Internationalisation of VET providers is considered of great importance. Internationalisation increases the reputation and prestige of training centres and allows practitioners and professionals working in the field to relate to their peers in other countries and exchange ideas and practices with the resulting benefits of improving the overall quality of the training offer.
Fostering VET attractiveness will be done by empowering VET organizations and professionals with knowledge and skills and encouraging the interest of VET centres towards the internationalization of their activities. Foreseen actions are based on peer learning, online information sessions en benchmarking.
VENHANS partners, in close collaboration with the VET4EU2 members, will encourage exchange of good practice and foster debate and discussion among VET providers all over Europe to promote excellence in VET thanks to:
EXCELLENCE PEER-LEARNING REVIEWS (T3.1)
It also aims to sustain the capacity building processes of VET provided organizing a set of Peer Learning Reviews (PLRs) for teachers/trainers/operators of VET. These PLSs aim to transform knowledge on the current progress of the vocational excellence in training centers members of the VET4EU2.
- ENAIP’S Pathway Towards Cooperation & Partnership Excellence From a Local to European Ecosystem, online, 26/05/2022
- Peer Learning on AI in Education. Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to educational contexts. What opportunities does it present?, online, 20/06/2022
- Fostering Excellence in VET: Best Practices, online, 29/06/2022
- Ecological Engineering Worker, online 7/09/2022
- Human capital guidance process for adoption Industry 4.0 operator assistive technology, online, 16/09/2022
- AKMI’s Pathway towards Innovation and Excellence through Internationalization, online, 30/09/2022
OPEN VET WEBINARS (T3.2)
Webinars in English and in National Languages have a wider approach, aiming at presenting vocational excellence declined through specific topics of current interest, like micro credentials, mobility, green skills, transnational cooperation. Providing contents in national language support the reach out to training centres and professionals at the grass-root level, especially those that are far from the European dimension of education and training and have difficulties to get involved due to language barriers.
Webinars in English:
- Shaping the Future of SMART work-based learning: towards digital transformation in PHE institutions, 26/11/2020
- Hubs for VET: Creating synergies between employers and VET providers. The French experience, 19/05/2021
- Micro-Credentials in VET. Challenges and opportunities at European level, 25/05/2021
- Hybrid learning, license to skill DIGITALLY. From face-to-face learning to hybrid learning: evolution, considerations and challenges for vocational education and training, 7/07/2021
- New approaches in teaching and learning considering the pandemic and new generations’ aspects, 29/11/2021
- How to promote excellence through cooperation and partnership, 13/12/2021
Webinars in National Languages:
- La professionnalisation par l’enseignement supérieur, un sujet toujours d’actualité: deux illustrations, 28/09/2021
- Implicaćoes e Requisitos Modelos Híbridos na Educação, 29/09/2021
- Empowering Regions Through Short Cycle Higher Education (SCHE)/Opunomoćenje regije kroz više stručno obrazovanje. Development/Više stručno obrazovanje kao regionalno središte razvoja, 4/10/2021
- Oportunidades de transformación para el sistema universitario actual en España: dialogo a tres sobre el potencial de la formación dual superior, 6/10/2021
- A tanári és intézméyi digitális felkészültség fejlesztését támogató önértékelési eszközök, 3/11/2021
- Microcredenziali nella formazione professionale: prospettive europee e italiane, 28/6/2022
- Mikrodokazila v nacionalnem okolju. Spodbujanje sodelovanja med delodajalci in izvajalci poklicnega in strokovnega izobraževanja, organised by P6 (EURASHE) in Slovenian language
- Weiterbildung und Individuelle Lernkonten, 23/09/2022
BENCHMARKING EXPLOITATION (Social Utility) (T3.3)
The SOLITY benchmarking tool is able to measure the effectiveness in terms of social impact of the action of a VET training centre. The European model created out of the French example from AFPA, provides, starting from a set of statistical data collected by the training centre, a feedback about 5 indicators of Social Utility of the VET centre activity. The benchmark leads to a Road Map for Improvement, that can be developed by the interested VET centres referring to the benchmark outcome. The benchmark is applied towards to the VET centre’s organization/network, region, nation or can be requested at EU level. This kind of assessment and benchmarking is of strategic importance to demonstrate the relevance and benefits for society of the investments made in VET. Many are the beneficiaries of such analysis, not last for the funding bodies which will be able to demonstrate the investments made in VET are profitable for the society. SOLITY tool is available in 21 European languages.
INTERNATIONALIZATION BENCHMARKING (T3.4)
VET centres internationalization is one of the key issues of the Erasmus+ initiative, VET4EU2 members agreed to develop and test a self-assessment/benchmarking tool leading to a Roadmap for Improvement in terms of capability of a VET centre to “go international”.
The tool is referring to the principles enlisted in the “GO INTERNATIONAL practical guide on strategic internationalization” developed by the Erasmus+ National agencies in 2017, and allows an on-line self-assessment and feedback elaboration.
EVTA and VET4EU2 will in such way support the dissemination of the Guidelines and start a capacity building process of all the VET centres aimed to develop and implement an internationalization strategy.
SILVER EXPERT GROUP (T3.5)
The Silver Expert Group (SEG) represents a consultative body for the VET4EU2 platform gathers former experts involved in the activities of the VET4EU2 platform and functions as a consultative body of the VET4EU2 platform, becoming its historic memory ensuring continuity and evolution in the strategic and political work of the platform, but also supporting its members by sharing knowledge and experience.